Your Support Spells a brighter future!!
CatholicCare’s mission is to ‘empower individuals, families and communities to meet the challenges of life and relationships’. With such a variety of services being provided each day even a small contribution can help us to continue supporting the individuals who make up our wonderful community.
A donation, less than the cost of a bottle of water can go towards support services such as:
- Helping a child attend a Homework club each week to build a stronger foundation while at school.
- Supporting Refugees and Migrants to learn English, find safety, and welcome in Australia.
- Supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Youth, the adults of tomorrow, through life education activities and youth groups.
- Assist families to overcome relationship difficulties and influence a brighter future for the entire family no matter the family demographic.
- Helping Parents, through group workshops, to navigate the rocky terrain of parenting and improve their skills.
If you wish you may direct your donation specifically to one of our services. To see a full list of services please click on the ‘Our services’ tab at the top of the page.
**All donations of $2 or more are fully tax deductable.
If you would like to make a donation to CatholicCare you can do so by one of the following options:
Option 1: Face to Face – Visit our Office at 502 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba
Option 2: Cheque – A cheque can be made payable and posted to:
CatholicCare Social Service (ABN 78 793 694 389)
Po Box 1733, Toowoomba QLD 4350
Option 3: Payment over the phone – Please call 1300 477 433 and speak to one of our lovely staff
Alternatively, for more information on assisting CatholicCare to support someone’s future please call 1300 477 433 for more information or send an enquiry via the ‘Get in Touch’ link below.
Your much-appreciated support will help CatholicCare to empower individuals, families and communities today, and into the future!
Like to know more?
To find out more please call 1300 477 433
or email us by clicking on the button below.